Plants and Context (LAND4441)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of plants and gardens in their wider ecological context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme or the Certificate in Home Garden Design programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: LPSC4975.
- Topics include:
Ecology (biomes, communities, niche, interactions, gradients) natural systems, natural and garden ecosystems (forest/shady, wet, coastal, hot/dry, indoor, constructed), plant selection criteria, soil properties, horticultural practices for difficult soils, soils of Auckland.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5789. This timetable is currently unavailable.