- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to weld steel in a range of positions using Metal Inert Gas and Metal Arc Gas welding processes.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate in Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Restrictions: TTEC4125 & TTEC4126.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 14 Aug 17||Workshop||Monday||10:00 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-1064)|
|Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (307-1064)|
|Lecture||Monday||08:00 - 09:30||Mt Albert (112-2001)|
|25 Jul 17 - 15 Aug 17||Workshop||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (307-1064)|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-1064)|
|Lecture||Tuesday||08:00 - 09:30||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|26 Jul 17 - 16 Aug 17||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1064)|