Design by Site (LAND4112)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to designing landscapes for a variety of sites and client requirements.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme or the Certificate in Home Garden Design programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: LAND4551 or LPSC4984. Restriction: LPSC5982.
- Topics include:
Site measuring by instrument; client brief; topographical issues; boundary issues; regulatory environment; swimming pools; design concepts; garden typologies; representation methods, including technical drawing and model-making.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5802. This timetable is currently unavailable.