Technical Literacy (ENGG4103)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop technical research skills along with oral, written, graphical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Diploma in Surveying programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2050. This timetable is currently unavailable.