Vehicle Technology (TTEC3206)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to identify and describe a range of vehicle body types, and drive and control systems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6288. This timetable is currently unavailable.