Where to Start
- Are you confused and not sure what you want to do?
- Want help understanding your interests, skills, values and what motivates you?
- Would you like to understand your personality type
- Unsure about which course may suit you?
- Think perhaps you are on the wrong course or it doesn't fit anymore?
- Wondering where your course will lead?
- Want to know what the job prospects are in your discipline?
- Would like help with writing a CV or Cover letter?
- Need advice on how to find a job?
- Looking for a job?
- How can I get an employer interested in my qualifications?
The Career Centre team can help with any of the above and many other career related matters you may have. We can also help equip you with skills to continue making career decisions in the future.
If you are stuck on what to do next, the best thing to do is to phone Sue Wallbank, our friendly administrator on 09 815 2948. Sue will ask you to provide a brief description of what you would like help with and will advise you on the best course of action. She may advise you to come and have a one on one appointment with a Career Consultant, attend one of our workshops and register on our job site.