The Wellness Centre at the Mt Albert campus offers an affordable, comprehensive medical service for all our students.
Find out more about
Our doctors and nurses work by appointment. You can make an appointment by phone or online, you can also visit the centre in person but this may take longer as there may be queues. When visiting in person or when calling in for your appointment, please have your Student ID card ready.
|Where||Te Puna, Ground Floor (Next to Red Lecture theatre), Mt Albert campus (view Google map)|
|Hours||Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm|
Tuesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00pm
Wellness Centre Reception
|Booking||Make an Appointment|
- Management of long term medical conditions - Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension
- Sexual health checks
- Travel advice and immunisation
- Smoking cessation & support
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Cervical screening
- Skin conditions
- Minor surgey
- Nursing screening
- Medical Certificates
- Urinary tract infections treatment
- Emergency contraception
- ACC injury assessment & treatment
- Maternity care
To register the Wellness Centre as your Primary Health Organisation, download and print this form or pick up one from the reception desk. Once you've completed and signed the form, return it to our front desk and we will take care of the process from there.
- Nurse appointment - free
- Doctor appointment
- Registered domestic students - $8
- Casual domestic students with Community Service Card - $18
- Casual domestic students without Community Service Card - $30
- If covered by Unicare or Southern Cross we will invoice your insurance company directly (conditions apply)
- If not covered by Unicare or Southern Cross you will be required to pay the standard international fees at the clinic.
Are my details and records kept confidental?
Yes, we operate under the Privacy Code. Patient confidentiality is considered extremely important, and your personal details and records will not be shared with anyone else, unless you have given your permission to do so.
I don't have a Community Services Card. How do I get one?
Forms are available from the Wellness Centre reception or visit Work and Income for more information.
What should I epxect on my first visit?
Your first visit will be with the Nurse who will assess and record your health history and baseline recordings.
What do I need to bring?
Let us know what your Student ID number is on arrival. If you have a Community Services Card, please bring it with you. For proof of identity please bring in your Birth Certificare or Passport. For International students you will also need to provide Insurance details.