Postgraduate Diploma in Business
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
8, 120 1.0
Full-time for one year or part-time options available
Starts February or July
by 1 January or 1 June
Mt Albert campus
Semester dates for 2013:
Semester 1: 25 February - 28 June; Semester 2: 22 July - 22 November
NZ$6187 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
Develop a sound knowledge of business strategy and processes, relationships in business organisations and the business environment. Tailor the programme to suit the needs of your career.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business provides you with a broad range of skills to take your business career to the next level. Explore the tools to improve business performance and practice, and develop a sound knowledge of business strategy and processes, relationships in business organisations, and the business environment. You gain an understanding of the nature of the new business environment in which you'll be working.
- Developed with input from national and international business leaders.
- A multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Flexibility: select those courses that are most relevant to your business career. Choose from a number of electives, covering business communication, information technology, business management, marketing, and organisational theory and behaviour.
- Highly qualified staff with strong links with the business community.
- Classes are a mixture of weekly, weekend, evening and distance learning formats.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Business.
Last edited: 27 August 2012