Certificate in Business Administration and Computing (Level 4)
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
4, 60 0.5
Full-time for one semester or part-time options available
Starts February or July
Number of places open
by 1 November or 1 May
Semester dates for 2014:
Semester 1: 24 February - 27 June; Semester 2: 21 July - 21 November
NZ$2655 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
Gain an understanding of the ways in which computer applications are used in modern organisations, and develop a range of skills for administration and information technology roles.
Do you want a career in business administration and computing? Examine the ways in which computer applications are used in modern organisations, while developing a range of administration skills. Explore the role of accounting systems and the importance of accepting responsibility for your work and of quality customer service.
You will develop the skills to prepare business presentations, to process financial transactions and payroll using computerised accounting software, and to produce desktop publications.
You will extend your software skills with advanced spreadsheeting, document processing and database functions.
- The programme prepares you for higher levels of study.
- A business centre where you operate business equipment, complete office tasks and communicate effectively in a simulated workplace environment.
- Lecturers with extensive industry experience.
- Small classes with individual attention from lecturers.
- Full or part-time study options.
Last edited: 14 February 2014