Professional Research Project (ICIB8061)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to undertake negotiated learning in a practice based work environment. Students will employ a range of vocational, research and critical skills that are contextually, culturally and politically relevant to the emergent creative practitioner. This course allows students to participate in an internship/industry placement in a work based setting or undertake a piece of action research reflecting their own practice in the arts organisation in which they are employed
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Creative Practice programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme or the Postgraduate Certificate in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1392. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5184. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Creative Practice, Postgraduate Certificate in Creative Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice.