Motion Graphic Design (DACA6321)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- The aim of this course is to investigate creative and communicative possibilities offered by motion graphics in a time-based media context. Students will investigate and analyse contemporary practices and trends in time-based media in order to create, plan and produce a well-developed narrative sequence using digital workflows.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1167. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5016. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.