- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to the practice of animation, through a series of exercises executed both in 2D (traditional) and in 3D (Computer Graphics) format.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Drawing and visualisation skills
Metamorphosis and abstraction
Spatial dynamics and scene-to-scene transitions
Sound as a vehicle to convey meaning, mood and motion
Orientation and context
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1161. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5008. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Computing||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
|16 Oct 17 - 20 Nov 17||Computing||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.