- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to interactive design for both web-based and animation technologies.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Cascading Style Sheets
Critical interpretation on current design for the WWW
Animation in an interactive, web-based context
Design for interactivity
Sound for interactivity
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2522. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5017. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 17 - 29 Sep 17||Studio||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|
|20 Oct 17 - 24 Nov 17||Studio||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise.