Game Programming (ISCG6442)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with programming knowledge and mathematical concepts required for effective game development
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Computing Systems or GDip in Computing or Bach of Creative Enterprise to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: For BCS: ISCG5421. For GDC: As approved by Programme Leader. Co-req for BCS: ISCG6426.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2387. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6071. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.