Emerging Materials (DACA6941)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To extend the student’s knowledge of emerging materials and processes currently utilised within the contemporary crafts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Machining and refining
Soft and Temporal material experimentation and exploration, utilizing permanent and non- permanent materials in combination,
Processes and techniques related to manipulation and construction of natural and traditional fibres
Glass, ceramic and plastic
Fabrication and application
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1171. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.