- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To interact effectively and professionally in creative partnership with creative production staff and production crews to realise production of original/selected documentary material. This course focuses on giving a hands-on experience to participants in workshop and classroom exercises.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-1134)|
|30 Apr 18 - 25 Jun 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-1134)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts), Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.