- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will provide an opportunity for students to extend and broaden their knowledge, skills ahnd experience in the use of animation methodologies, principles and design. It will enable students to acquire knowledge and understanding of animation practice within broader practice-based and theoretical contexts. Project outcomes will draw upon student’s needs, interests and cultural backgrounds
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
|17 Oct 18 - 21 Nov 18||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise.