Advanced Interactive Design Practice (DACA7322)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to provide students with an opportunity to apply skills learned previously to design and develop a working game. Working in groups, students will undertake the entire process from development to implementation, working in an industry-relevant context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1175. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6312. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise.