Advanced Contemporary Arts Practice (DACA7941)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to develop professionalism in contemporary craft practice through project development, timelines and analysis. Students will develop a professional ability to utilise design systems and processes in a practice-led context. Through project work, they will strategically utilise different forms of visual language, as well as learn to critically evaluate their own work and that of others.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1177. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.