- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to establish a critical understanding of advanced skills, knowledge and practices for scriptwriting. This course focuses on students employing professionalism in creative and collaborative practice while developing the ability to critically evaluate their own work and that of others.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: PASA6304.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
|2 May 18 - 27 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.