- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to engage practically in a theatre and/or screen production project in a negotiated role using a variety of individual and collaborative approaches. This course provides a practical environment for students to engage in collaborative creative projects from their own specialist perspective.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
May include but are not limited to
Accountability in creative practice Associations, implications and interpretations pertaining to a given concept or brief
Collaboration, Communication and presentation, Production teams, Responsibilities and procedures in production
Conceptual approaches to creative production, Creative and aesthetic aspects of creative production Creative media technologies, Digital technologies
Creative, business and production process Health and safety
Imaginative and innovative responses to the creation of work, Realising creative concepts Organisational and interactive aspects of creative production, Creative process as a personal practice
Practical and theoretical research skills, Creative research Production design and management Professionalism in self management
Technical and operational knowledge and skills, Operational problem solving Techniques, processes and technology appropriate to specialist area to realise creative production concepts
Learning and teaching approaches
Collaborative workshops/projects Feedback sessions/ Discussions Individual and group exercises Guest professionals
Feedback is sought throughout the course using a range of assessment tools including
Group reflection and individual survey
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (007-1003)|
|30 Apr 18 - 25 Jun 18||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (007-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts), Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.