- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable an understanding of the theory and practice of public relations and its strategic importance as a key component of any organisation’s management decision making. Students will apply their knowledge to a range of real world settings, and plan and implement a public relations campaign.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: COMM6435. Pre-requisite: Any other Level 5 course from a degree at Unitec.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|3 May 18 - 28 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations), Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Event Communication.