- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop an understanding of the people and processes involved in construction and to develop the skills required for effective interactions at an individual, group and organisational level within the construction industry.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CONS5805 and CONS5503.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1049)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1049)|
Class: 1457. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management), Bachelor of Construction (Property Development), Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics).