- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop students’ understanding of how communication practices, with a particular emphasis on visual communication, are devised and employed in a variety of contexts. Students will develop visual literacy through a survey approach to graphic forms of communication, and philosophical, historical, and theoretical approaches in order to understand visually rich environments and practices.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: COMM5547.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lab||Thursday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
|27 Jul 18 - 28 Sep 18||Lab||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (183-1001)|
|18 Oct 18 - 1 Nov 18||Lab||Thursday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
|19 Oct 18 - 2 Nov 18||Lab||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (183-1001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).