Negotiated Study Marketing (BSNS7388)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to follow a course of self-directed study in their major discipline that will be in-depth study of an approved topic area.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bachelor of Business to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: 240 credits incl. 60 @ Level 6 or above & Prog Committee approval. Restriction: APMG7388.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1673. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5497. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).