- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with the skills to analyse and manage investment portfolios and an understanding of the theory underlying the practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the BBus or Dip Prof Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY5290 or ALAF5290) &(ACTY5230 or ALAF5230) &(ACTY5200 or ALAF5200 or ACTY5200S)& (COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Restriction: ALAF6291.
- Topics include:
Risk and return, valuation of fixed income and equity securities, efficient markets hypothesis, fundamental analysis, modern investment theory and portfolio management
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5176. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Lab||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Lab||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).