- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- For students to gain practical experience in web based analytics and on-line advertising
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: 45 credits at Level 6 or above.
- Topics include:
Install and configure leading analytical tools, eg Google Analytics
Link analytics with on-line advertising eg Google Analytics with Google AdWords
Set up and track online advertising
Analyse visitor behaviour
Landing pages Improvement techniques
Conduct relevant keyword research
Use of the basic AdWords interface
Structure of an ad campaign
Basics of ad copy writing
Relevant reports structure
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1236. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5213. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
|18 Oct 17 - 22 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management), Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).