- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To examine the theoretical and practical aspects of financial risk management with an emphasis on the effective use of derivatives, including futures, swaps, options and other financial instruments.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business or Dip or GDip or GCert in Professional Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY6290 or ALAF6290 or ACTY6290S) & (ACTY6291 or ALAF6291). Restriction for BBus & DPA: ALAF7295.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-1012)|
|16 Oct 18 - 20 Nov 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-1012)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.