- 20 (0.167 EFTS)
- Students will apply Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP) to prepare and present general purpose financial reports for a company and evaluate a listed company for the purpose of shareholder investment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: (ALAFNZ500 or ALAFNZ400 or ALAFNZ100) and (ALAFNZ501 or ALAFNZ101). Restriction: ALAFNZ201.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Tutorial||Tuesday||14:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (112-4001)|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lecture||Thursday||14:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|16 Oct 18 - 30 Oct 18||Tutorial||Tuesday||14:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (112-4001)|
|18 Oct 18 - 1 Nov 18||Lecture||Thursday||14:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Tutorial||Wednesday||13:00 - 14:00||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
|17 Oct 18 - 31 Oct 18||Tutorial||Wednesday||13:00 - 14:00||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Business - Management.