- 20 (0.167 EFTS)
- Students will apply financial management knowledge and skills to a small or medium size business for decision-making purposes.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ALAFNZ500 or ALAFNZ400 or ALAFNZ100. Restriction: ALAFNZ203.
- Topics include:
1. Business finance environment
2. Capital budgeting techniques
3. Investment decision-making and risk
4. Working capital management
5. Short and long-term financing
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lab||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lab||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Business - Accounting, New Zealand Diploma in Business - Management.