- 20 (0.167 EFTS)
- Students will use software applications in developing computer based solutions for business problems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: ISCGNZ250. Pre-requisite: Any relevant pre-knowledge.
- Topics include:
1. Advanced information technology software toolkits
2. Applications Software as Productivity Tools
3. Integration and Customising of Applications Software
4. Design and build solutions for business problems
5. Manipulation of data for decision support
The student shall achieve a range of advanced competencies in the use of Microsoft Office to solve business problems using Word, Excel and Access in an integrated manner
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5137. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Computing||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1001)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Computing||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Business - Accounting, New Zealand Diploma in Business - Management.