Organisational Change and Development (APMG8112)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course of study provides students with an enhanced capability to critically evaluate the ability of small business principals to manage all aspects of change in the context of developing business organisations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1299. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Business, Postgraduate Diploma in Business.