Marketing Strategy (APMG8117)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course of study provides students with an enhanced capability to examine advanced marketing theory and practice within eight core contexts; consumer, business to business, services, anti-consumption, sustainability, Maori and the Pacific, technology mediated, and socially mediated. Students will critically examine the proposition that to strategically understand and apply marketing, they should have a holistic perspective that envelops the eight core contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1300. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Business, Postgraduate Diploma in Business.