- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course of study provides students with an enhanced capability to examine the conceptual underpinnings of human resource management in an international context, and to critically examine the proposition that strategically managing HR systems and performance in culturally different organisations, and organisations where there is significant diversity, can contribute to organisational success.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||16:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-2035)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||16:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-2035)|