Geographic Information Systems (NSCI6743)
- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop understanding in the use and application of GIS, GPS (Global Positioning Systems) and RS (Remote Sensing) for modelling and presenting spatial data and information.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5677. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5879. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), New Zealand Diploma in Surveying.