Design Research Project - Design (DESN9000)
- 0.0 (0 EFTS)
- The aim of the programme is to produce graduates who have developed a theoretically sophisticated understanding of design through engagement in research by design. The students are expected to develop this understanding by undertaking a research project which involves creating a new body of work within a theoretical context and then critically appraising the new work and the theoretical framework which informed it.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- To complete this course students must enrol in DESN 9000ENR.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 8298. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Design.