- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To gain the necessary skills to build a good foundation for successful communication in Spanish and to begin to develop fluency and understanding of standard Spanish language in a range of formal and informal everyday situations
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
The course offers systematic practice of the four language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, both discretely and in mixed-skill contexts
Contexts such as
everyday activities, family and home, sport and recreation, social life and customs, health.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|17 Oct 17 - 21 Nov 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
Class: 5806. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Arts (English as an Additional Language), Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).