- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to the theoretical perspectives that describe, and may explain or predict, communication in organisations. Students will critically examine everyday organisational occurrences and experiences, and learn to manage communication to achieve a positive communication culture and climate.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: Any other Level 6 course from a degree at Unitec. Restriction: COMM7435.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (170-2033)|
|Wednesday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|2 May 18 - 6 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|Wednesday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (170-2033)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations), Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Event Communication.