- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop, deliver and evaluate a socially responsible digital media-based communication production.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: Any other Level 6 course from a degree at Unitec and Programme Leader approval
- Topics include:
Topics may include but are not limited to
project management and professional practice (use of project management tools, self-or team management, communication, collaboration, managing work flows and outcomes, time, people, task),
digital media tools and applications (GlassCubes, WordPress and Analytics, Twitter, Facebook and Analytics, Google Docs and Analytics, YouTube, other applications where applicable),
basic video production and editing, strategic communication, community engagement and relationship management, collaborative evaluation, media and campaign research and analysis
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (023-1009)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (023-1009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication), Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).