- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to extend their knowledge of the analysis of electronic circuits and the use of simulation programs to determine circuit performance.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ENGGMG5015 or ENGGMG5035.
- Topics include:
1. RC Networks
2. First order single resistor RC low and high pass filters
3. Practical op-amp circuits
4. Digital to analogue and analogue to digital conversion circuits
5. The operational principles of switching regulators (step up, step down using modern control devices)
6. Active filters
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2076. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5902. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
|17 Oct 17 - 31 Oct 17||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical).