Embedded Hardware 2 (APTE7612)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce the student to structured design of embedded systems to include top-down decomposition and bottom-up course construction within a `C? based design environment. The student is also introduced to re-configurable hardware at schematic capture level as an alternative technology to the microcontroller. A mid-range microcontroller and `C? compiler are used as the tools for the implementation of a full embedded system project.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: APTE6611.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2092. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6269. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7389. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Electrotechnology.