Human Resources in Education (EDUC8883)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- Students will critically examine the theory and practice of human resources management, including performance management and leadership development in educational settings. Students will also apply theories of organisational learning to the resolution of organisational and people problems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Educational Leadership & Management or the Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership & Management or the Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership & Management to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
1. Theories of human resource management
2. The application of human resources management in education
3. Performance management systems
4. Leadership and management development
5. Organisational learning
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1882. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5708. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Educational Leadership and Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management.