- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To explore the implications of new and emerging learning technologies to enhance student learning and own pedagogical practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: EDUC6101.
- Topics include:
- Introduction to e-tools and learning technologies - Social media and case studies - Web 2.0 and contemporary pedagogies - Learning frameworks for teaching and learning
- Personal reflections and teaching framework/concept map - Strategies for successful integration of Web 2.0 tools and learning technologies in learning and teaching - Peer review practices for learning conversations
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6332. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|8 Aug 17 - 8 Aug 17||Workshop||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|22 Aug 17 - 22 Aug 17||Workshop||Tuesday||12:00 - 14:30||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|5 Sep 17 - 5 Sep 17||Workshop||Tuesday||12:30 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|26 Sep 17 - 26 Sep 17||Workshop||Tuesday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Higher Education.