- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to synthesise Te Reo Maori me ona tikanga in their teaching praxis, and articulate their understandings of manaaki taonga and its application in teaching practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: EDUC6905 & EDUC6921 & EDUC6922 & EDUC6923 & EDUC6924 & EDUC6927 & (EDUC6928 or (6929 & 6529)).
- Topics include:
Topics/Content outline (may )
Whakapapa, , Kaitiakitanga, Tino Rangatiratanga, Taha wairua, Mahi toi, te reo Maori (waananga), Kaupapa Maori theory and praxis, Poroporoaki, Nga Taonga tuku iho, Tikanga Maori, Whakatauki, Nga mahi o Rehia
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2144. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 24 Jul 17||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (112-3009)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||09:00 - 10:30||Mt Albert (112-3009)|
|21 Aug 17 - 21 Aug 17||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (112-3009)|
|18 Sep 17 - 18 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (112-3009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education).