- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To demonstrate teaching and professional practices that recognise and respond to the integrated nature of young children’s learning on a teaching practicum
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: EDUC5911 & 5912 & 5913 & 5914 & 5915 & 5905 & (5916 or (5919 & 5519)) & EDUC6929. Restrictions: EDUC6926 & EDUC6928.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2139. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 1 Aug 17||Lecture||Tuesday||14:30 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-4021)|
|26 Jul 17 - 2 Aug 17||Lecture||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (112-3012)|
|12 Sep 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||14:30 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-4021)|
|17 Oct 17 - 21 Nov 17||Lecture||Tuesday||14:30 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-4021)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education).