Advanced Research (HSDV7340)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides students an opportunity to engage in designing and conducting an aspect of a negotiated research/study project relevant to the student’s discipline/context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: HSDV6144 and successful completion of a minimum of two compulsory Level 6 courses.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2476. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6629. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology), Bachelor of Health and Social Development (Health Promotion), Bachelor of Health and Social Development (Youth Development), Bachelor of Health and Social Development (Diversional Therapy), Bachelor of Health and Social Development (Youth Addiction Support), Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging), Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Social Practice, Bachelor of Sport (Management), Bachelor of Sport (Physical Education), Bachelor of Sport (Coaching), Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education).