- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To consolidate and refine teaching practice in relation to the capabilities identified by the Graduating Teaching Standards: Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: EDUC6921 & 6922 & 6923 & 6924 & 6905 & 6927 & (6928 or (6929 & 6529)) & 7939. Restriction: EDUC7938.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2143. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|11 Sep 17 - 11 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (112-3012)|
|22 Nov 17 - 22 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||14:30 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|23 Aug 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||14:30 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education).