- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop and extend clinical expertise in a diverse range of whanau, family, couple and group situations. Students will research practice with a particular population of clients. Students will be involved in a counselling workplace while doing this course.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: CSTU8019.
- Topics include:
Working with couples, separation/divorce, working with whanau, families, working with groups, working with particular populations
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6191. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitakere (510-B003)|
|Monday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitakere (510-B003)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Lecture||Monday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitakere (510-B003)|
|Monday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitakere (510-B003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling.