- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to research and extend their understanding of the broad field of collaborative practice. The focus will be on clinical practice development and the ability to articulate the links between theory and practice building on their understanding of kaupapa Maori and Tikanga.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: CSTU7351.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 11:30||Waitakere (510-3037)|
|Friday||12:00 - 15:00||Waitakere (510-3037)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||12:00 - 15:00||Waitakere (510-3037)|
|Friday||08:30 - 11:30||Waitakere (510-3037)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling.