- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to plan and organise simple construction projects.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Construction programme or the Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites for BC: CONS5504 and (CONS5101 or CONS5102). Restriction for BC: CONS6306.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 4 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
|26 Jul 18 - 6 Sep 18||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management), Bachelor of Construction (Property Development), Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics), Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management.